Logins im Backend nach der Installation

Fragen zur Installation von CONTENIDO 4.9? Probleme bei der Konfiguration? Hinweise oder Fragen zur Entwicklung des Systemes oder zur Sicherheit?
ilias
Logins im Backend nach der Installation

Beitrag von ilias » Di 20. Jun 2017, 09:11

Good day. After a clean installation at contenido 4.9.12, i cannot login in the backend.
Can anyone helps me?

homtata
Re: Logins im Backend nach der Installation

Beitrag von homtata » Di 20. Jun 2017, 09:58

Hi there, can you provide a bit more information where you get stuck? Under normal circumstances, during installation, you are required to provide a password for the user "sysadmin".
The backend login can be found at www.domain.com/contenido/ and entering the information there should enable the login. Where exactly does it fail? What error messages do you get, what pages can you see?

ilias

Beitrag von ilias » Di 20. Jun 2017, 10:10

When i type the username & the password and always shows "Invalid login or password!". In the database i change again the password. Always the same issue.

homtata

Beitrag von homtata » Di 20. Jun 2017, 10:54

Does it show this message on an otherwise totally blank white page, or does the message appear next to the regular backend-login area? Are you SURE you try to login through the backend login (quite white page, login on top), not through the frontend login (website look&feel)? Are you aware that you can't easily change the password in the database if the md5 and salt values are not really matching?? I'll send you a pair via PM.

ilias

Beitrag von ilias » Di 20. Jun 2017, 10:56

Dear Friend, i know how to change the password through database. Also, i type the link correct. http://booking.topbazaar.gr/contenido.
It is not a blank page but always shows the backend entrance.

homtata

Beitrag von homtata » Di 20. Jun 2017, 12:56

Okay..are you ABSOLUTELY sure the database information in /data/config/production/config.php is correct? I tried to check if the frontend is visible (http://booking.topbazaar.gr/cms/), but seems to be incorrect - I get a "no start category" message (or did you install a version without demo content?).. Maybe the information to config.php wasn't written properly.
Other possible source of error: upload all files again via FTP, perhaps something mismatched there.

ilias

Beitrag von ilias » Mi 21. Jun 2017, 10:01

The config is correct. I 've checked. Yes, you are right, i instelled without demo content. The file are all uploaded again.

homtata

Beitrag von homtata » Mi 21. Jun 2017, 10:27

Just to be sure we tried everything - have you tried the PW/salt combination I sent you via PM? As this one reliably works for sysadmin, it would point out that the error is definetely somewhere else. I guess you are using the sysadmin user to login, correct?
I just doublechecked: if the database information was not readable per se, it would not show the login window, but a "could not connect to database" error for the /contenido link. It seems that there IS a database connection. Question is, if it is the correct database, even though you said it was (don't get mad, I know it is unlikely, but we have seen stranger things on here).
You could run /setup again.
And then I am running out of options of what it could be....

Oldperl

Beitrag von Oldperl » Mi 21. Jun 2017, 10:46

Hi,

check if config.php is present. Also check for errorlogs in data/logs.

regards

Ortwin
ConLite 2.1, alternatives und stabiles Update von Contenido 4.8.x unter PHP 7.x - Download und Repo auf Gitport.de
phpBO Search Advanced - das Suchwort-Plugin für CONTENIDO 4.9
Mein Entwickler-Blog

ilias

Beitrag von ilias » Mi 21. Jun 2017, 13:13

The error log shows the below::

[21-Jun-2017 05:44:30 America/New_York] PHP Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (4;/hermes/phpsessions) in Unknown on line 0
[21-Jun-2017 05:44:36 America/New_York] PHP Warning: session_start(): open(/hermes/phpsessions/u/i/9/6/sess_ui964aho1gsp1v0867e041nis2agma0a, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /hermes/walnaweb01a/b2322/moo.iliaspap/booking/contenido/classes/class.session.php on line 98
[21-Jun-2017 05:44:36 America/New_York] PHP Warning: Unknown: open(/hermes/phpsessions/u/i/9/6/sess_ui964aho1gsp1v0867e041nis2agma0a, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0
[21-Jun-2017 05:44:36 America/New_York] PHP Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (4;/hermes/phpsessions) in Unknown on line 0

Oldperl

Beitrag von Oldperl » Mi 21. Jun 2017, 13:21

Hi,

errorlog shows your problem! PHP cannot write session files, that means session needed for Contenido isn' t working. Please read :arrow: https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/arti ... is-correct

regards

Ortwin
ConLite 2.1, alternatives und stabiles Update von Contenido 4.8.x unter PHP 7.x - Download und Repo auf Gitport.de
Mein Entwickler-Blog

ilias

Beitrag von ilias » Do 22. Jun 2017, 10:10

Dear Ortwin, i fix and i still have the same issue. I re-install contenido and still the same

Oldperl

Beitrag von Oldperl » Do 22. Jun 2017, 10:37

Hi,

did you checked the logs again? If empty i cannot help without having access to the web via ftp and a user/pw combo.

regards

Ortwin
Mein Entwickler-Blog

ilias

Beitrag von ilias » Do 22. Jun 2017, 10:45

i can give you access through ftp but only in PM

Oldperl

Beitrag von Oldperl » Do 22. Jun 2017, 12:09

Hi,

got ftp, but web isn' t reachable anymore http://booking.topbazaar.gr/contenido/

regards

Ortwin
Mein Entwickler-Blog

Antworten